Used 2010 Hyundai Accent GS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:

Very Happy With It!
By zfair89

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The sticker on the car said 14400, but they are very motivated to sell cars at Hyundai. After the trade-in of my crappy Grand AM and some rebates the car was under $10000. And it is loaded! everything except for cruise control. bought it in June of 2010 and have put close to 30k on it. great value. fun to drive. great on gas. recommend to commuters and college kids.

fun to drive. fuel economy. value!

it gets a bit squeaky over uneven surfaces and bumps.

FLIMSY DIRT MAGNET
By buggycrazy

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Falling apart in 7,000 miles, side mirror cover bumped when shoveling snow, fell off, numerous dings in plastic bumper and interior, seats do not move or fold down enough, windshield cracked at 7,000, flat windows catch all kinds of crud constantly, too low of clearance, stupid shield interferes with oil change, semi sunk windshield catches all kinds of crud and is prone to having the drain holes freeze up then there is a lake in the window, with the wipers frozen into it. The rear tail light assembly is placed where it just begs to be hit - and so it has! Charger will not charge when key is off so is useless to charge my equipment, but it is safe to leave it out on the street with the keys in it and unlocked-no one will steal it! I bought this thing to save money, and that was a mistake, since it is too fragile for normal use I will not fix anything anymore and will have to save money by not washing it, all that dirt camouflages all the other stuff that is breaking up and falling apart.

6 speakers to drown out the road noise and air conditioning, a must with the over sized hot windows

better quality windows and window design

Try to find a better built car for the $
By Hyundaiman

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car brand new in 8/2010. Price before taxes was $10,400. I never owned a Hyundai before, previously I've owned Subaru's. Long story short, my last car was an OB Sport SE, I put it on Autotrader & basically sold it for what I paid for it 3 years ago when it was new. I felt like saving some money given the crazy recession & decided to get a simple commuter car. Although the Subaru is a better car in every way this little Accent has been a pleasant surprise for what it is. It's sporty looking, interior is high quality, I average 40 mpg & it's crash tests are good. So far it has been reliable & I hope that I won't have to use the warranty.Heard that Hyundai service dept stinks!!

The exterior, ride, practicality, comfort and gas mileage.

The car is solidly built however there is an annoying "squeak" when I drive over medium bumps on the road. It seems like it's coming from the rear passenger side. Maybe the seat is creating this noise. Anyone else have this problem? Also, the seat belts are quite a stretch away when reaching back.

The sleek slate metallic hatchback
By don

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car great everything. On a trip I got 39 mpg. Around town I get 33-34. I shift with the selector indicator for gear!

it's like driving a little European sport car and shifts well in turns.

The first thing ya wanna do is reverse the headrests. The next thing is to hope they put out a four door hatch back.

Frank Hyundai Awesome dealership,
By pashun

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Hyundai, love this little car, fun to drive, love the color ice blue, frank Hyundai is a awesome dealership, sales manager is great. Everything is centrally located, I needed to cut my payments so I traded a Toyota, (long time Toyota customer) but with all the problems with Toyota, I decided to go to Hyundai, I am a senior and just needed a car to get from point a to b, felt this would be a great car for me, like the hatchback, gets to 60 with no problems, drives smooth on freeway and takes bumps in the road nicely, got the car for 11,810 got great payments also with a $2,000 rebate. Totally happy with my new car. Test drive one you will be surprised

Smooth drive and fun to drive, love the ice blue color, a lot of pep and go, awesome

No Radio, but got one put in for 79 dollars and works great.