2010 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Blue 2010 Accent Blue
By Dave H on 08/05/10 06:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car new in July 2010. Great gas mileage, especially since I use the manual transmission for fuel economy vs speed. Averaged 40 MPG for the first tank 50/50 city/highway and am presently at 45 MPG on this second tank. I use a ScangaugeII to monitor MPG as well as other information about the car as I drive.

Hu
By Hyundai on 06/09/10 07:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased a new 2010 Hyundai from Rock River Hyundai in Rockford, IL. I really like the car. It drives well. It's sporty looking and comfortable. I really like the option of extending the warranty to cover almost everything for 100,000 miles along w/ the powertrain coverage. I just purchased the car this Saturday so I'm just beginning the journey. I worked w/ wonderful people at Rock River Ford especially Pat Carter so I have assurance of good people standing behind their product. That's a good feeling. Thanks Hyundai for standing behind your product!

I am happy with my Blue Hyundai Accent
By David Sumner on 05/06/10 00:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

2010 Accent is a well designed, well priced commute car. After owning 4 Toyota vehicles (i.e., Camry, Tercel, Echo, Yaris) I took my chances and bought a Hyundai Accent. Hyundai Accent is a surprisingly nice car for a very low price. Has a good design, and is roomy inside, and very fuel efficient. I strongly recommend it to first time car buyers, college students, those who need an economical second car for long commute,and young drivers. It is well worth the price you pay, and if it lasts like my past cars, I will be very very happy with my choice.

Nice. Better than I expected
By micmel2 on 04/27/10 17:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive. I previously drove a Dodge Caravan, so driving this is like night and day. I like to drive small cars because it is easier for me to maneuver. Nice response. I haven't filled my tank yet, but I'm down to 1/4 tank left after driving 280 miles. Fairly inexpensive to insure because of the front and rear crumple safety zones. Very comfortable seats.

Little car with a HUGE bang!
By Geminijcm on 04/26/10 10:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Before buying a new car I test drove a Civic, Mazda 3, Corolla, and the Accent. This has been the best car I have owned for the price. It was 9,970 and I drove it off the lot for about 10,500. I have owned it for about 6 months now and it amazes more each day what this car offers. It has space in front seats and back, and even the trunk is just... huge! I average about 36 mpg on both Highway and City, but if I drive mostly on highway I get around 40 mpg. The 5 speed makes you forget this car is only 110hp. Since it is a Accent Blue the only option it had was a A/C.I just bought the basic (manual windows, locks, etc) and if it doesn't bother you,this is a car you would want to check out.

My Cute Little Hatchback
By tess on 04/13/10 19:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love at first sight. In fact my husband asked me to go see the car personally and see how I feel about. Love the color "Ice Blue" No radio when we purchased it, but have it installed. Anyway, try one and see it for yourself......Just get the one that has a radio already built in. It's quite lonely driving when their is none. but all in all it's beautiful little car.

Nice but viberates
By Dan on 03/18/10 18:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like it feels nice to drive, comfort, average 33mph do more hwy. as much as 38. The problem I have it has a vibration more noticeable at 58 or above, took it in to get checked they didn't know what it was, said another one had that also, was checking into it, bummer to feel that on a new car

great car
By lynne Witnauer on 03/12/10 05:31 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I get 38 mpg plenty of power more than Toyota I paid 9900 dollars for car a new radio for the car is 170 dollars warranty is the best interior and exterior very Nice plenty of room inside great design inside and out I am very happy with car

Love It
By practicalme on 02/01/10 14:47 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first NEW car and I'm 51 years old. I was waiting for this car. It cost me $8,900, has a great warranty and is fun to drive.

well built- low cost auto
By silverflash on 12/14/09 14:27 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the car last week to use as my primary commute car. So far love it. Got 39mpgs!!!!! Now that was all highway at 55 (break in speeds) but still rocks! got a sweet deal on it, and it is built like a tank! much better than my 2006 civic i owned, that thing's metal was like a tin can! car is solid, drives well, peppy enough as I have the manual and a gas-sipper! It is quite cute as well and feels great even with me being 6'1 tall. Looking forward to 100,000+ miles on this baby! With gas going back up, this will be a good bet. warranty, cost, mileage, build quality- hyundai made this one right!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Hyundai Accent in VA is:

$134 per month*