2008 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews 9

2008 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Good for Tall Folk
By John on 11/15/07 11:36 AM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

While out shopping for price and value, I happened to get lucky with the '08 Accent GS. While the one I bought has little more than a stripped base car, it's well-made, handles better than it should and is a comfortable, peppy little car. Best of all, for a guy 6'4" there's not only room for long legs but also I can even get in wearing a hat! Right now recording about 25-27 MPG in mixed driving, far better than the EPA estimate. But in Tampa, visit another dealer than Courtesy. And watch out for "full disclosure" financing presentations that try to run up the price, especially for unnecessary, rapacious "gap" insurance.

Perfect Little Car
By Kim on 11/13/07 14:53 PM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Accent SE 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car last weekend and i love it. the price was good and the quality is even better.

Value and Economy
By Ron Hansen on 11/12/07 18:26 PM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Accent SE 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is fun to drive great around town. Quick and easy 5 speed makes the drive interesting. Plenty of front seat room with great driving position. This is our third Hyundai and we enjoy the security the added value options and safety provided. My accent has six air bags giving the car a five star safety rating. Great value with long term economy. Better then a hybrid.

Accent GS 2dr with 5 speed manual
By jpjdoc on 10/14/07 18:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was seriously considering getting a Toyota Yaris until I stumbled across this car. The Accent offers more standard features than the Yaris: arm rest, adjustable height drivers seat, tachometer, 6 air bags, split fold down rear seat. The construction quality is superb. And the warranty is unbeatable. The car is peppy and very nimble in traffic. It is especially good on curvy roads. Shifting is smooth. It hugs the road. It also gets good gas mileage. This car is equal to anything being produced by Toyota or Honda. And it is very fun to drive.

Hyundai Rocks!
By Hyundai Rocks! on 10/13/07 15:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car! Hyundai sells a great product for much less than other imports. Easy clutch, great interior layout, GREAT fuel mileage! I would buy a Hyundai again.

Very nice little ride.
By spanky628 on 09/06/07 07:33 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I had researched till I was blue in the face trying to find a car with great gas mileage, style, killer warranty, and fun to drive. I have found it with the 2008 Hyundai Accent GS in the new color for this year 'Mellow Yellow'. This car is so fun to drive. It takes alittle getting used to the engine rev, but it will run fair for a 1.6L 110 horsepower pony of a gas slipper. Can't wait get some accessories. This is gonna make a nice little 'tuner' car project.