2007 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: 286,000 Miles and Almost Like

2007 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

SE 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

286,000 Miles and Almost Like New
By warren_j on

2007 Hyundai Accent SE 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am actually the second owner. The first commuted 300 miles each day from PA to MD four 4 years (80K miles /year x 4 years). I just drove from MD to Atlanta to pick up my daughter over the past three days. From the look of the car, you would think I just went to the 7eleven. I've owned 2 Fords, 2 Nissans, 1 Mitsubishi, 1 Toyota, 1 VW and 2 Audi's. This is the coolest little car I've ever owned. It gets about 36 miles per gallon average, turns on a dime, runs perfectly, is super smooth in traffic and up to 80 mph on the highway, and looks pretty good. The 6 CD stereo sounds really good, although it skips when running without AC in summer heat. In short, it's an amazing little car.

Mileage - 36 mpg actual. Manual gear box is very solid. 6 CD Stereo Steering Car's looks. Headroom w/sun roof is good.

Wish fifth gear ratio was a little higher, mileage would probably be higher. Wish there was cruise control.