2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Nice Small Car
By Army Husband on 03/27/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I are in the Army, and we needed a vehicle that got good gas mileage. Our other vehicle being a Dodge Ram 1500. We got a flyer in the mail advertising the sale at the dealership we go to to get our truck serviced and decided to stop in and check out what they had on the lot for the special sale. We found this on the lot with only 13678 miles on it. I took it for a test drive and liked it. It did not seem to sluggish, it shifts real easily. I travel from Savannah GA to northern MI every 3 to 4 months, it is 1098 miles each way, this it only cost me 70 to make it each way.

We Are Satisified
By Ed & Pat on 10/11/07 19:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I purchased our Hyudai Accent GLS 4 door sedan right after the Labor Day Holiday. We have now had it for about six weeks and put about 1300 miles on it. Although we have not taken it out of the city yet, we have done both city driving and interstate driving. The Accent handles well is a bit slow does ride almost like a small car but not bad. It takes curves well and parks easily The sound system is nice and there are neat features which surprising are normally found on higher end cars like lighted mirrors, trunk, glove box tilt wheel. The only interior design we do not like is the placement of the cup holders. They should be more up front We are plaesed with our Accent

Loving it!!!
By bluegirl1712 on 08/16/07 17:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

When I finished College i was looking for a fun car that had good MPG. The Accent has it all. It a solid drive as well as comfortable one. The stereo works exceptionally well. The only thing that I would say that it has poor excelleration into fast traffic. The A/C works well as that was a big deciding point. The trunk is also a lot bigger than it looks from the exterior and you can fit a lot of stuff into it.

excellent ride
By M. Gibbons on 08/01/07 11:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

First 4 tanks 37,38,37,39 MPG. That is mostly highway averaging 63-65 MPH. My daily commute is 100 miles. Compared to the older Toyota Tercel and Saab I was driving I am thrilled with the ride quality - smooth and quiet. I wanted a Yaris but could not find one with side curtain airbags. I am very happy with the way the car looks (I got in black). I thought I would get the hatchback but the visibilty was not great and since our other vehicle is an FJ Cruiser.......enough said. The tires and wheel covers with the base GLS trim are very nice, not the usual economy car bicycle tires. Under 13K, excellent mileage, standard side airbags (I have a 2 yr old) great warranty...easy decision

Zippy little ride
By Mrs.Alvarado on 05/14/07 20:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun little car to drive that is most comfortable for smaller people. My husband, who is 6'1" and 240 lbs. does NOT enjoy this car, and would be hard to fit in the back seat. Also, you can not get a large stroller in the trunk, nor can you get a rear-facing car seat in the back without pushing the seat all the way to the front. With that being said, it's got fantastic MPG, great looks, my children and I love to be in it and it was a great price!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.