2006 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Affordable , sporty and safe
By Patti K. on 04/03/06 11:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We have only had this car 1 week, but the husband loves the great gas milage he's getting. We picked the Accent over the Elantra b/c the ABS & the 8 air bags came standard, on the Elantra they are options. We choose the sports package that includes A/C, power windows and door locks, heated mirror,15 inche alloy wheels and an alarm system. After the rebate, dealer fees, tax, & tags, we walked out the door paying $13,775. We feel we got a great price. Thank you Edmunds and other car websites that help the consumer get the best deal for their dollar. Also helpful was the dealers inventory pages. With our research in hand we were able to confidently walk into a dealership ready.

Bang for my buck
By Tony on 03/18/06 15:00 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just wanna say that I love my 2006 Accent it has a ton of stuff that most economy cars dont have like 4 wheel ABS ,front and side air bags , several cup holders , armrest in the front pass side and rear seat. 4 wheel disk breaks, CD player with 6 speaker system , and a Tachometer with rebate I paid 12,500 with the manual Trans. I think this is the best Deal on the market and the new design for 06 is sweet mine is wine red and it gets 35 mpg so far.

06 accent, getting much better
By Daniel Rosen on 01/19/06 01:39 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 01 accent in and planned on getting a tiberon with the v6. I ended up going with the accent again. I had 93000 on the 01 and it is great on gas. The build quality of the 06 is much better then the 01, which is great to begin with. The main thing and the only thing I do not like with the 06 is the rear suspension, which I can live with. Hyundai has done it again with the 06 accent and is getting better fast year after year, Toyota, honda, watch your back. This korean manufacturer knows how to build them. (I was also looking at the Kia spectra 5, but the 2.0 is not worth the extra cost, same company anyways.)

this is nice
By james on 01/04/06 18:32 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

i have driven this car for a month. everything is fine. i made this speed up 120 mile on high way. it was not bad about comfortable driving. design is fine and engine power is good.

Excellent Vehicle!
By Don on 12/28/05 04:45 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Very cute and modern design. Great gas mileage! Performs like a small sports car while providing great safety features. Worth every penny.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.