2006 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Accent or Scion XA
By Mark on 05/24/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Test drove XA and Accent, both great little cars. Accent had a tad more pep (5spd),more room for sports gear or groceries, more driver leg room. Shifted great, fun to drive and A+ on gas mpg.

4th Hyundai
By Mike on 05/16/06 09:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It`s almost new, but have had two Hyundai and now we have an Elantra and an Accent. No problems with any so far.More for less money than the Toyota Yaris I looked at, Don`t know why I looked at any thing else.Tyler Texas

Great safe car
By BillnLee on 05/15/06 19:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

A great little car with all the safety features. Alot of fun to drive with excellent miles per gallon! This car is fun to drive with alot of pick-up and very quiet on the road.

Best Car for the Money
By jac on 05/14/06 17:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

This car is great in every way. I have had all kinds of vehicles and for the money and ride ! Rather have it then a BMW

Great Car!
By Angie on 05/10/06 16:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

What can i say,this is one great car that others try to imitate but dont quite match up.Hyundai is really moving up there and this car proves it.The overall build quality puts some higher end models to shame.Best choice ive made.

A great buy for the money.
By CentervilleOH on 05/04/06 06:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I test drove several compacts and found this one to be superb. It is even comparable to the Civic, but with a much more favorable price tag. I just bought this jewel and will only learn about it's reliability as time passes. It is very manuverable and good on gas. I would encourage anyone to take a look at all Hyundai's. Their bigger cars are extremely nice looking, as the Accent

Too soon to tell, but looks good.
By junemart on 05/02/06 12:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

The car seems to be very well built and the ride feels like that of a much bigger vehicle. The truck is large and all controls are in the right place. I have not gone over 55MPH nor exceeded 4K RPM (as suggested by Hyundai for first 1200mi.) so can't rate acceleration. Engine is quiet and idle is very smooth. Suggested maintenance skeds using time against miles is absurd. I only use this car 250 mi. per Month. Change Mobil 1 oil and filter at 3 months with only 750 Mi.,ridiculous. Same with plugs..24 months at 6k miles. Most wear comes from miles, not time!! With so few miles MPG is dissapointing. I know it will improve. The finish on metallic paint does not seem hard nor very glossy.

Safe & Fun
By Lisa on 04/29/06 15:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love this little car! The reason I bought this car was for its safety, fuel economy and sporty look. It is great to drive, very responsive. The interior is very spacious, so is the trunk. Feel confident about traveling with my 16 month old. I researched other cars in this class and the Accent rules. I cannot believe there aren't more on the road. This car does not disappoint. Go buy one.

Great little car!
By Lee & Bill on 04/26/06 18:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

We've had the car about 30 days! Very pleased with the performance and it is very quiet! Alot of fun to drive and the gas mileage is great!

heck of a car
By Paul on 04/03/06 17:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up this small eco box for the wife and found out that itís a gas fun to drive, coming from a person that driveís a 2004 TSX Acura, finish and ride is fantastic. I love the feel and smooth control, the car runs like a bigger more expensive car. Will see how reliability will be, but with a solid warranty better than Acura, Iím sure itís solidÖ.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.