2004 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews 9

2004 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
love this car
By melissan on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

love this car.. use it to commute over 100 miles per day.. quick, easy to drive, fun , reliable !!!

My Accent
By Mike Kirk on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy driving my Accent. It has a lot of snap from the engine in every gear - even at top speed and max revs. Will I buy another one? Ohh yeah. Mike Kirk

IT'S THE BODY .............
By JON WARCUP on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

WHAT I FEEL IS THAT YOU SHOULD OF MADE THE BODY IN A LOW PROFILE AS IN LOW AND LONG . LIKE THE 70'S WERE .

my car
By happyhabit on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Good car for low price

Great Commuter Car
By Lisa in AZ on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Got the car to use for driving to/from work (75 mi. RT)through Southeastern Arizona's bumpy and dusty roads. This is my second Hyundai Accent (the other was a 4-door). Love the value and mileage, but would never buy another 2-door. Too cramped. If I added one thing, it would be a tilt wheel. My son is 6'1" and can only sit in the front since the back is so cramped. I'll drive this car until my warranty is up, and will definitely buy another Hyundai. As a single mother, it gives me peace of mind knowing it's under warranty should anything go wrong. I've never had to do anything more than minor repairs, for either of my Hyundais.

Smart Buy
By Smelly on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was very impressed to purchase a new car for only $7,000 that had such an extensive warranty. I bought it for reliable transportation back and forth from school and it has been wonderful. I will have it payed off in four years for under $177 a month. It had many more features than I have ever had before in a car such as power steering, independant suspension, variable wiper speed, air conditioning and cup holders. I can even fit two mountain bikes in the trunk when I put the seats down. Has alot of room for a small car and handles very well. I've never thought twice about buying it and you shouldn't either if you need something cheap.

BEST VALUE OUT THERE
By Joe Gross on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GT 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

For around $12,000 this car is the best value because of the 100,000 mile waranty plus all the features you get. Has plenty of acceleration for a 1.6 liter. The GT style we purchased has great style.

HYUNDAI ACCENT GREAT FOR THE MONEY
By bill jones on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

for the price you can't beat it. A little noisy driving,but can be ACCEPTED.

I love my Accent
By eje428 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Accent GT 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it in April 2003, and have driven it around town and a family trip of 2,000 miles. The ride was excellent and the mileage was great. I love the fact that My Accent has such a great warranty. I am not sorry for buying it and I highly recommend the car to anyone. The only thing I wish I did was get 4 doors. My children are grown but my grandchildren now ride with me.

silver bullit
By patrick nugent on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Accent GT 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

i love my accent.the is built with the highest quality.the fuel economy exceeded my expectations.also for a 4 cylinder it has surprising power.