2003 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews 3

2003 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
Good Car
By wenixonii on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

For anyone who maybe skeptical about buying a Hyundai Accent, don't be. I have had this car a year now, very good car, excelent gas mileage and I absolutely love it. Plus to top it all off, I didn't spend 25,000 for a brand new car.

GREAT VALUE
By RTJ on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great option for someone looking to get from point A to B with good reliability and mileage! Let's be honest, I have to rank this car average or below in interior/exterior design, fun to drive, performance. BUT, that is not why I bought it! Reliable, good mileage, not stunning features/performance/design, but it gets job done and very well for the price paid.

Best economy car.......hands down!!
By JoelP on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is the BEST economy car on the market....hands down! I replaced my automatic 1998 Accent hatchback with a new, 2003 same model and the improvements made by Hyundai are numerous and welcomed. No more turning off the air-conditioner to pull out on the highway...this Accent has spunky pick-up! The automatic transmission has been improved with the car now shifting/staying in the correct gear. The ride is quiet (okay, the engine could be quieter but hey, it is an economy car remember), smooth and sturdy. Hyundai did a great job on redesigning this Accent from the exterior classy look to its comforable interior. Guess you can tell, I love my Accent!

Great car
By Humbuzz on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Las Vegas is full of these things. You'd never guess the price by driving it. Interior is comfy, very nice. Ride is good, handling is safe and predictable. Acceleration is peppy, but weak low end with AC on. Styling takes some getting used to, but I like it. Motor noise is always present but very pleasant; throaty like a sports car. Totally reliable. It was a great decision!

Good Car For your money
By Darkslydi596 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had no problems what so ever with this car...I purchased it brand new and it been great...alittle slow but it good for now.

cheap and fun
By mac68990 on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

its a cheap little care with zero extras. but with the 5 speed it is a peppy, nimble little car. decent cargo space. but poorly made. it has been in the shop once twice since I got

Its the perfect car
By kristinac on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a brand new 2003 Accent and I love it, it is a very comfortable ride and it looks more expensive than it is. I was very impressed at how quiet it is and how good the sound system is for being stock. For a small car, it has guts. It has more horses than most cars its size. The best thing about the model I have (4DR sedan GL)is that its so convenient, with power everything. Its no Mercedes but it has a very stylish apppearance, very futuristic and nice looking.

most reliable car i've owned
By tommymojoe on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

truly most reliable car i have owned,,,would and have recommended it to anyone as best buy for your money,,,by the way,,,,first time i've ever bothered to do something like this,i'm 54, finally found something worth taking the time to crow about,,,

Wonderful
By logan on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Accent 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was hesitant about buying this car, but I had read an article in the paper and this car got rave reviews. I have always liked Hyundai but never heard good things about their product. Never the less I bought an Accent anyway and instatnly fell in love. Great dependabilty and great gas mileage, what's not to love.

Forget the Mini Cooper
By tsky on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Accent 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car after looking at all the other models in its class and hands down the Accent GT was the best buy! I have in quartz green and people comment on the cool color everywhere I go. Not to mention the cool white tack like those in the Porche 911 the great warrenty.....I mean all cars lose their appeal after a while, why not have one that looks cool and leaves you money to go have fun...great, great car.