2000 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET ON

2000 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

2000 Hyundai Accent

GL Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET ONE!
By Erika on

2000 Hyundai Accent GL 4dr Sedan

The 2000 Accent GL 4 door/automatic was the first used car I've bought, but it's been the most RELIABLE! Bought it with 45K, now it has 70K on it. I love it so much! It's fun to drive, and more reliable than any of the new vehicles we've ever bought... maybe that's because it's a foreign- made car. Those Koreans really know how to make cars! Hyundai (along with Toyota, Honda, and Mitsubishi) knows how to make American automakers look like garbage! I think I'll do all of my car-buying with Hyundai now. I've been so pleased with their customer service when the seat belt locked up. It wasn't under factory warranty at that point, but they fixed it under the warranty anyway.

GAS MILEAGE, CD PLAYER (although I put that in myself), how QUIET the engine/motor is (especially for a small car), FRONT FOOT ROOM, TURNING RADIUS, LARGE FACTORY WARRANTY, INTERIOR/EXTERIOR DESIGN, ALLOY WHEELS, the QUALITY YOU GET FOR THE PRICE, RELIABILITY! NICE CAR! BEST VALUE AROUND!

The back seatbelt locked up, but we caused that ourselves. It wasn't under the warranty anymore, buy the Hyundai dealership was so awesome and let it be covered under warranty anyway! I would buy one with power windows/locks and ABS next time.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review