Good Quality.
By fantastic1 on
2010 HUMMER H3T Luxury 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)
I have owned several pickups so far and believe this H3T is the best vehicle I have ever driven/owned. Outside looks are unique, build quality is superior to my 09 Tacoma or full size Dodge. I'm 6'6", 274 and like to hike, kayak, camp, explore and hunt. The H3T has more room than the fullsize and better built than any smaller truck including the toyota. The H3T is a mid size, can tow enough and is comfortable for me. With 20,000 miles on it, I intend on keeping this vehicle for the next 15-20 years. With taller narrow tires and driving speed limit, I get 20 city mpg and 24 highway. Wish GM still built these but with a 5cyl diesel in it. GM bring it back please!!
Favorite Features
the capability, looks and performance of this thing are fantastic. I appreciated the big hummers in the gulf, but this is by far a better for the real world hummer. I do not believe reviews of the Tacoma, the toyota was more expensive and poorer quality that the H3T and I can get regular GM parts for this thing here. The cab has plenty of room for my entire family and is a safe reliable ride. I thank the engineers whom came up with the design of this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
GM please consider bringing the smaller H3 series back. Please put a small 5 cylinder diesel in it with a scaled down allison transmission and independent suspension all around if possible. Perhaps it could be made a little lighter, but I am not complaining, this thing has been amazing so far. Thanks. w.