2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific H3T model:
built solid
By My Tonka Truck on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

recently bumped on side of truck by female driving a matrix. damage to matrix- front bumper completely pulled off of car. damage to hummer h3t- nothing that a little rubbing compound could'nt remove completely. i could'nt believe it. i wish i would have taken a picture of the other car.

MY H3T
By JMSBYS on 05/07/10 05:00 AM (PDT)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab Alpha 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a real head turner. First of all there are very few on the road so people ask all the time about it. Has as much room as my last pickup, the Dodge Ram, but is built much stronger and more torque. I love my new truck.

Man Truck of the Year!
By Dennis on 04/09/10 19:05 PM (PDT)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab Alpha 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought it, but from what I've experienced so far, there is not another truck in it's class on the planet that can even come close. The power, maneuverability, and rugged good looks commands excitement and frankly titillates both men and women alike.

HUMMER TOUGH
By Puffytails on 01/15/10 03:55 AM (PST)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab Alpha 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my H3T Alpha since the end of August. I have 2,659 miles on it. This truck is very nice to drive however slightly uncomfortable for long drives as the driver's side leg room is awkward. I find myself adjusting every 5 minutes. The sound system is pretty good however my H2 has a Bose system that definitely sounds a ton better. Speaking of which my H2's seats are like a Lazy Boy Recliner where as the H3T seats are not as cushy more firm not as wide. The truck does drive very comfortably and handles extremely well in the snow. My biggest gripe is that the EPA window sticker states 13 mpg city 16 mpg highway. At best I have gotten just under 13, and I drive mostly highway

So far, big fan...
By Jonesy on 07/07/09 13:29 PM (PDT)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

Purchased my 2009 H3t about 2 weeks ago. It's my first truck and I was a little worried going from a sports car (Nissan 350z) to this, but so far I love it. Mine is black,the dealership threw on black Hummer rims, and this truck in black on black looks awesome. Not fast by any means, but thus far I'm getting about 420 miles on a tank with the i5 which is fine with me. Didn't get it to work on a farm or anything hardcore, but for running around the desert trails out here in Arizona it has been great.

Great truck for my job!
By TransmitterDoc on 04/03/09 18:34 PM (PDT)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

The nature of my work requires me to get to remote transmitter sites regardless of weather conditions. The H3T manages the winter weather with ease, and has no problem with rough terrain. The truck rides well and is comfortable.

Excellence On and Off Road
By Joy on 02/16/09 11:00 AM (PST)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab Alpha 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best off road vehicle I have ever driven! Drove them all. Great ride over rock, up rock and through the creeks. No stopping this one

last GM product
By mailman2000 on 02/10/09 17:30 PM (PST)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

worst piece of junk. I left on vacation on 1/31 transmission burned up with 1,800 miles on it the truck is still at the dealership in colorado being repaired i'm in Dallas and GM says'it's your problem getting it back to Texas.

Disaster!
By tyler on 01/26/09 18:53 PM (PST)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab Alpha 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my ranch and it doesn't even work half of the time. I have always loved Hummers. I had a Range Rover for my ranch to drive up in the mountains and go off roading in. Owned a Hummer H2 before that. I am going back to a Range Rover. I hate this car!

H3T Amazing!
By largemouthbass on 01/16/09 12:50 PM (PST)

2009 HUMMER H3T Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

Traded in my ZR2 Jimmy for the H3T. Best decision I have ever made. This truck is amazing! Lots of room, handles great and with the 5 speed manual its super fun to drive. Build quality is great and I am getting much better gas mileage with the I5 then I used to get with the piggish 4.3 V6 in the Jimmy. Has enough power for my needs and off road or in snow this truck is a dream. To top it off having the pick up bed makes this truck so much more practical and useful. A+

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 HUMMER H3T Crew-cab in VA is:

$156 per month*