2009 HUMMER H3 Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2009 HUMMER H3 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L 5-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Great Vehicle
By Goerge on

2009 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

After searching for a reasonable off- road performer with some form of business class, I select the H3. I was drawn primarily by the look. I am very pleased with my purchase. The dealer was great and I highly recommend them. I had one minor problem, which was immediately addressed, great follow-up by the dealer and great service. The more I drive it the more I like it. Three misnomers that need to be overcome by Hummer: Their pricing is competitive The H3 does get competitive fuel economy Hummer is not representative of a mid- life crisis its a great family vehicle

Undercarriage clearance, incredible turning radius, kicking Monsoon stereo, comfortable heated leather seats, I like the look and it has a nice torquey low range.

I would change the rear gate to a hatch, but I bought it knowing it had a swing gate. It would be nice with a bit more power than the 5 cy, something in the 270 range (not as big as the Alpha V-8 though).