Used 2007 HUMMER H3 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific H3 model:

Love our Hummer
By WayneTonette McCoy

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

Bought ours a month ago. It's deep maroon and fully loaded. Like the chrome package and stereo system. Day after we got it drove 3200 miles to Florida and back. Our backs and bottoms didn't hurt at all. It drove and handled great. We stopped to eat and a guy came in asking who owned the hummer. Thought oh no-he backed into it. He wanted to tell me how awesome it looked and if he could look in the windows. Took him out and showed it to him. Two others came over to look at it. At drive up window here the young man said, sir love your hummer. Makes you proud to drive. Great ride.

Love it! But lots of mechanical expenses
By shoragirl

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 hummer h3 2 years ago and I honestly love it, however I have spent $4,000 for a transmission rebuild..shocks..2 radiators..water pump..etc. (it's an automatic) It is paid for and I'm keeping it because I really love the style and it's a classy off road SUV!! I just wish it was more reliable!!

Favorite Features

Leather interior, sunroof, looks rugged but classy

Suggested Improvements

Transmission..Speed

Blast to drive
By nocho1972

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 in 2010 after me and my girlfriend broke up! Nice consolation! This has been a fantastic truck, it's rugged stylish and just an American bad ass truck! I've had a few minor problems, mostly electrical. Drivers window control failed, radiator had to be replaced, all under extended warranty. Over all Great vehicle, will probably be buried in it lol.

Favorite Features

Hugh sun roof,

Suggested Improvements

Better quality interior, lots of plastic parts.

I love my H3
By craigsdead

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my H3 a few months ago, and i love it. All i want to do is drive! It's sleek and rugged at the same time. I believe it will be a collectors car some day. I traded my 07 Mustang GT and have had no regrets. The car was too small, and sucked in the winter. The H3 can drive anywhere. I mean anywhere. It has plenty of room for my wife, kids and dog. It's great to take on long trips. The gas milage isn't great, but it's the same as a lot of the minivans. But it's a Hummer. It's much cooler. Clearly. If you are thinking about buying an H3, just do it already. You will love it!

Favorite Features

Looks

Suggested Improvements

Start making them again

I traded my vette for it
By Dale

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I loved my little red '87 Corvette, but when I happened to test drive the H3X, I had no problem trading it in. My Hummer is just as exciting as the vette,just in a different way. I'm safe, comfortable, and still stylish. I can go to the hunting camp and cover it with mud, take it to the car wash and still take the Mrs. to a fancy restaurant that evening. It is the ultimate boy toy. Ladies, there are a lot of H3's coming back on the market from leases at real steals. Christmas is coming. You want to get him something he'll really like?

Favorite Features

Just driving it everywhere.

Suggested Improvements

Start making them again, 'cause sooner or later I'm going to wear this one out.