2007 HUMMER H3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific H3 model:
Love it! But lots of mechanical expenses
By shoragirl on 08/13/13 20:55 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 hummer h3 2 years ago and I honestly love it, however I have spent $4,000 for a transmission rebuild..shocks..2 radiators..water pump..etc. (it's an automatic) It is paid for and I'm keeping it because I really love the style and it's a classy off road SUV!! I just wish it was more reliable!!

Blast to drive
By nocho1972 on 05/02/13 15:40 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 in 2010 after me and my girlfriend broke up! Nice consolation! This has been a fantastic truck, it's rugged stylish and just an American bad ass truck! I've had a few minor problems, mostly electrical. Drivers window control failed, radiator had to be replaced, all under extended warranty. Over all Great vehicle, will probably be buried in it lol.

I love my H3
By craigsdead on 02/16/12 12:59 PM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my H3 a few months ago, and i love it. All i want to do is drive! It's sleek and rugged at the same time. I believe it will be a collectors car some day. I traded my 07 Mustang GT and have had no regrets. The car was too small, and sucked in the winter. The H3 can drive anywhere. I mean anywhere. It has plenty of room for my wife, kids and dog. It's great to take on long trips. The gas milage isn't great, but it's the same as a lot of the minivans. But it's a Hummer. It's much cooler. Clearly. If you are thinking about buying an H3, just do it already. You will love it!

I traded my vette for it
By Dale on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I loved my little red '87 Corvette, but when I happened to test drive the H3X, I had no problem trading it in. My Hummer is just as exciting as the vette,just in a different way. I'm safe, comfortable, and still stylish. I can go to the hunting camp and cover it with mud, take it to the car wash and still take the Mrs. to a fancy restaurant that evening. It is the ultimate boy toy. Ladies, there are a lot of H3's coming back on the market from leases at real steals. Christmas is coming. You want to get him something he'll really like?

Great woods truck
By PAULICUSMAXIMUS on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I have owned teo and still have one fuel awful with a average hwy of 15 mpg will go any place you put it. I pulled a 75k tractor trailer without a wheel spin and have the video to back it. You can accessorize to your hearts content. Not made for speed but will go when you have to.

Hummers rule
By white h3x on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd hummer h3. I am now on my 2nd H3 and I have an H3x now and let me tell you this thing is decked out. Tan leather interior, dvd headrest gps Got rid of monsoon system (updated and put new speakers in the doors and even added subwoofers)adding 26s for the warm months next year. I always loved the Hummer line in general and I could not afford the H1 and H2's so the 3 was the best option. I live in Ohio where the winter months has been horrible the last couple of years but my H3 never fails me! I even have friends calling to borrow it or can they pay me to be a taxi for them. Upset GM is taking them away but luckily I have mine already! Will keep for a few years then upgrade to H2

Blizzard Beater
By COL Rhino on 04/10/10 10:37 AM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

We bought our 07, base, black over black, 5 cylinder engine, auto transmission, H3 Hummer, used with 32,900 miles on it. This baby is a real blizzard beater. We bought it during the second blizzard of 2010 in the Washington, DC area. Absolutely a great choice for us. Nothing stopped it. Looks great, dependable and runs great too with a comfortable ride, reasonable power for both in-town and highway driving and the Onstar and onboard telephone service is really useful. We are definitely ready for next winter's snow. Meanwhile, we are enjoying the Spring and Summer months. The A/C has kept me cool in unexpected Springtime 96 degree temps, while sitting in rush hour traffic. Grrrreat!

Hate to See the H3 Go !
By robertHummer on 04/09/10 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

After 3 years and 50k miles, the lease is up. Hummer was a trip to own. No major problems . I would say the windows are too small and going to a "drive through" is torturous. I have to contort myself to get to the bank teller or McDonald's window. Overall H3 was slightly underpowered. The interior space seamed cramped. I don't think they designed the 07 with BIG PEOPLE in mind. I was uncomfortable . I enjoyed the response of people who were excited by its design. Comfort in a car is most important. It is a magnet for people though. I felt luxury from others but it lacked comfort from its design. I hope they improve.I wish Hummer Well!

HUMMER Family
By Doug R on 02/25/10 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

We liked the 2007 HUMMER so much we bought a second HUMMER in 2009. Now my wife and I each have one to drive. We love the security, safety and comfort of the ride the H3 provides.

2007 H3 Review
By 2007 Hummer H3 on 01/08/10 16:41 PM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H3 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

Once you drive one you are hooked it is that simple. Best 4 x4 I have owned by far. I have owned Range Rovers, Land Cruisers, Nissans and they are not even close. There is nothing to dislike about this vehicle. Sure you hear complaints from other people and manufactures but trust me drive one and you will be hooked like me. Best off I bought a 2007 with 35k miles for $18k.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.