Used 2006 HUMMER H3 SUV Consumer Reviews - 305 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV

Base 3.5L 5-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual - (305 reviews )

Nothing beats a HUMMER!
By CC

Original owner
By Frfjr

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 5cyl 5M)

Love the H3. Will not sell.

Hummer H3, to bad it was discontinued
By Charles

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 5cyl 5M)

Great 4 wheel drive off road SUV, very easy to tow behind a motor home. Had jeeps and 4 wheel drive trucks, the H3 beats them all! I work in emergency management and have used this vehicle extensively.

Hummer fan
By Hummerfan

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 5cyl 5M)

Purchased new almost 9.5 years ago and have put on 148,000 miles. It has been a GREAT vehicle with no problems. Have only replaces tires, battery, water pump and brakes. Really a fun and luxurious vehicle. Still commands looks!

Love the hummer
By jdicataldo

2006 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 5cyl 5M)

I owned a hummer h3 2006 for over 6 years. I drove over 150k miles on it. When I reached the 100k I took it to the mechanic asking to check it for any maintenance since the mileage of the car and basically just replaced the spark plugs. Nothing else. I change my first set of pads (brake pads, no rotors} on 110k miles on the front wheels, and on 130k miles on the rear wheels. Just had to believe but true. Sold it on 2013 with over 170k miles and running perfect. I missed it so much that I just bought my second h3 a month ago same year with just over 100k miles. Took it to the dealer to do whatever needed to have the peace of mind and runs incredible smooth (even better that my last one since I put four new Michelin on this one). Super smooth ride and very happy with it. I m just buying all the option that I used to have on my first one. I recommend this suv to anyone. The look is great, the comfort, the driving position, everything. Some complaint for poor visibility but with big rear mirrors as it has and back up camera that I added I feel very confident parking or anything. Not very powerful acceleration but small engine gives you better MPG so something has to give up. Anyway is enough power for everyday needs.