2007 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
Hummer for Horses
By rex46 on 09/21/11 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We have just purchased a H2 to tow our horses to shows. Our two new horses weigh 2700# together and if they start doing the "Kentucky 2 Step" it was hard for our Jeep Grand Cherokee to steer straight. This vehicle is PERFECT, pulls without effort, easy to back up with mirrors, comfortable to ride and gets better gas mileage than the Jeep, especially when towing. Getting to the Barn in all kinds of weather is not possible with a 4WD truck because of weight balance. This vehicle is almost impossible to get stuck. I have no concerns about my wife when she is in this vehicle, it screams safety from it's size only. I am a Professional Engineer, I recommend without reservation.

Just Love It.
By Spirit Dove on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This was my dream vehicle. It gets better gas mileage that my Expedition although not the best I was used to budgeting the gas. Heavy and solid vehicle and in the snow awesome. I feel so safe in my Hummer and the Arctic Blue color was a surprise. Driving it is heaven and I do get the looks. I new thought I would be able to own one. It's fun to drive!

The car of my life!
By ACC on 01/26/10 00:50 AM (PST)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Exceptional car, however take the time and read about it before you buy it. If you plan on saving gas, park in tight spaces or race with a Viper partner, this is surely not your best pick!

Do want to be noticed!
By B. Cabus on 07/18/09 10:37 AM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the Victory Edition for my wife. Very beautiful & spectacular looking SUV. Handles very well. Performance is a bit low considering it's a 6.0 ltr. Needs a turbo charger or supercharger in order to live up to its name. Ride is comfortable in the front.

Fun to drive
By G. Smith on 08/08/08 09:24 AM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I like it but am disappointed with the quality. After only 3000 miles and none of it off road, all the paint came off the nerf bar brackets and the chrome is pitted. There is rust leaking out around the screw heads on the exterior chrome luxury package upgrades as well. The driver seat is too plush with little stiff padding. If you weigh 200 pounds or more you will be sitting on the actual outer seat frame. If you are tall, you will have to lower the seat all the way to not hit your head.

2 Thumbs Up
By HCW on 09/21/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The H2 exceeded my expectations. The mileage is average, 15mpg. Accleration is comparable of a 3/4 ton truck. Towing is great. One barely notices the difference with a 8200# load.

Outstanding
By Shant on 08/10/07 12:00 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The driving is great and since the car is yellow everybody has to look when I come. Some sports cars always try racing me since I have to Borla exhaust on. If you hear my car coming from far away you will think itís a muscle car. The car is great and it still hasnít given me any problems. I have a neighbor who has 3 of these Hummers and none of them have given him any problems

Great Fun
By Tony Davis on 09/10/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had never ridden in the H2 before buying one, it has been fantastic and I look forward to driving it for any reason anytime and would buy another one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.