2006 HUMMER H2 Consumer Review: H2 is King of the Asphalt and

2006 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

H2 is King of the Asphalt and off road!
By inyerhed68 on

2006 HUMMER H2 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

By far the very best vehicle I have ever owned! It's a criminal thing that these beautiful machines are no longer in production. Fits All 3 of my children in the middle bench seat with ease and they love it! good sized cargo area and even more if your H2 is fitted with the spare on the outside-mine is. And removal of the single rear seat is easy out and easily put back in. My wife loves driving it as well. And.....I love to go fresh water fishing and the area I fish it not easily accessed as it has extremely soft sand and some hills to climb. No problem for my H2!....Neutral then change to low 4 in we go! Love this vehicle and it's an eye catcher! All black exterior and interior!

Navigational system is easy to operate and fun to use. Love the big tires. I recommend to always replace with the original BF Goodrich. Best traction and tread depth. Bose Stereo is crisp with great on screen touch sound adjustments. And last....DO NOT believe that eco geek lie about the H2 only getting 6 miles to the gallon. Big lie! I am averaging right about 16 hwy and 13 city. Not bad at all for a big 6.0 engine. My H2 gets better gas mileage than my brother's Lincoln Navigator and that's NO LIE!