2004 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (131 reviews )
Like no other
By Casino56 on 11/09/04 04:50 AM (PST)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Hummer handles very well for a large vehicle. Gas mileage is better if you keep it off the floor.

interior squeak noise
By Bob Saggot on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Too much plastic n a $60k auto.I get a new noise everyday,otherwise it is a great car. My kids love the car...

Killer Hummer H-2
By gary datta on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have the best experience of owning Hummer H-2. I had Mereceds ML350 and Land Rover. Ml-350 was worst. It had lots of mechanical problems. It was lacking power. Land rover had lots of electrical problems. I didn't have to go to dealer for once for Hummer. I also own Mercedes and BMW sedans. I love my Hummer.

Cool Vehicle
By Max Eitelman on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have totally enjoyed owning a Hummer. It is a vehicle that turns heads. The styling is so cool, I'm known as the guy with the Hummer by my kids friends. This vehicle does use a lot of gas, it has to with all of the capabilities. It will go through anything and tow anything. It does so much that I would highly recommend reading the owners manual from cover to cover. This is THE capability vehicle, I'd reccomend it to anyone living in remote areas of the US.

Great vechile but drinks gas
By Pete's mom on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I saw a Hummer at a dealership and knew I had to have one. Fun car to drive. It definately gets peoples attention. Kids love it too, when you drive by they stare, wave and want you to blow the horn! My only complaints are the stupid spare tire in the back, you can't see anything with it there (I already hit a post) and the way it sucks down the gas (it's like me with beer=)!) Other than that it's a really fun (but pricey) toy to play with! I say if you can afford it go out and get one!! Wait, what am I saying?! I enjoy having a "unique" vechile. Stay safe.

excellent
By Elizabeth p. on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

my ride is excellent

Hummin' Along
By runninnl8 on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased this vehicle to accommodate the mountain we live on....car is awesome! Drives like a luxury car..had leakage problems with the sunroof...heard it's a common thing. Aside from that, the truck rocks.

Gotta LOVE it!!
By Harley Hummer on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just got my Victory Red H2, decked out with everything imaginable... I LOVE it!! I don't even care that it gets 12 mpg. It's just a beast. Pure Attitude! I am suprised of all the GM stuff inside... the controls are like my wife's Escalade. It could be more unique and rugged.

H2 REVIEW,2004 LUX SERIES.
By TANKE on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE THE TRUCK!!! BIG ATTENTION GETTER,GETS COMMENTS EVERYWERE I GO. LOTS OF ROOM.PLENTY POWER FOR A TRUCK THIS SIZE.

New Hummer Owner
By Kenny B on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought it...unbelievable fun as compared with my other SUV's (I have 4 others). Seems very tight and handles well for the size. I live in Montana where we actually do serious off- roading. This one seems up to the task.