Used 2004 HUMMER H2 Consumer Reviews - 131 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (131 reviews )

Hummer hummmmmms
By Terrance Farrell

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven my H2 to Texas and back two times this year. I prefer to drive it than fly if the distance is equal or less to Texas from Georgia. What a wonderful ride and I like the idea that can see traffic problems way ahead of all others except prehaps the 18 wheelers! My wife drives an LX470 and it feels like a sedan to me now that I have put over 20,000 miles on my H2.

Figure out how to put the spare tire under the H2. I have had it mounted up and flat in the rear and don't care for either position. Flat it takes up too much room and up it blocks some of my rear view vision. However, the rotating rear view mirrors are awesome for backing up!

Wasted Money
By Greg Ocoa

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I own a 2004 H2 that has had numerous quality issues - the starter, both mirrors, significant rust on the bumpers, speedometer issues, rear latch issues, water leak issues and the list goes on. I drive the majority of highway miles. Hummer has showed little care or concern for my ongoing issues. I will not buy another GM product, EVER!!

The Large size and feel of the vehicle

Sell what you advertise when you state like nothing else on the planet. Back up your products with resolve when issues are encountered

Like being a kid again...
By James

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Remember being a kid and loving those Tonka toy trucks... well I feel like I'm driving one and I love it! Family is really enjoying it too!

Everything

2 seats in rear instead of one

H2
By Mickey

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love the look and feel of this vehicle. I have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle and gas mileage was what I expected from this type of vehicle.

Retractable side-view mirrors.

Upgraded interior to match price range of vehicle.

h204
By michael brawner

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Hummer explains it all. It's big and you can see over everyone except 18 weelers. If you measure the the nurf bars compared to ALL other cars and SUV'S if you got to an accident you know who would win! the way I see it you pay for protection as long as you are not getting shot at!!!

AHHHHH!!!! Everything the hood the gear selector the everything!!!!

lighten up the truck for improved gas mileage. get rid of 4 weel drive the secound axle weigh's a ton! try for spare under the truck for full 3rd row