2004 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (131 reviews )
A True Leader In SUV'
By James H Ortiz on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The H2 is one of the best SUV on the road to date. I love the throttle control in heavy and light traffic. The look speaks for its self tough! The size well I am from TX so it fits. Controls at your fingure tips. I just love the H2 and will say one of the best for the buck.

There's no other car like it
By DocEK on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It's the only car I ever wanted.

Teej's H2
By TYoung on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my new H2. I live a pretty rigorous life and I enjoy the outdoors. I have done quite a bit of off roading in my hummer and its always a blast. I also own a jeep wrangler and have found that I am able to go further and deeper witht the H2. It is most definitely a luxury vehicle. It is extremely comfortable on the inside. I opted for the external tire carrier for my spare tire, and now I have plenty of room in the back for groceries and other cargo. I am very pleased with my purchase in every way!

Xtreme SUV-Got me hummin'
By Pamela Bankert on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Wicked fun to drive. Turns on a dime, Incredible stability, no jiggling, rocking or rolling around turns. It's a gas guzzler but it qualifies for the farm vehicle deduction! 10" ground clearance making those nasty mall parking berms mere child's play. One warning: if you're short, get ready to climb on the hood and roof to clean the windows and sunroof! The flat front window is a bug-magnet. You won't want your husband to catch you sliding off the hood, but if you have to-the roof handles are great for helping to get your feet back on the ground in one piece.

Hummer 2
By william fincher on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

gas mileage is not the best, however the vehicle requires only regular gas. The vehicle is fun to drive and performs better than expected as far as comfort and handling

2nd review addition-same vehicle
By linda fincher on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Love the vehicle One recommendation I would have for other owners is I changed my oil to a synthetic and with Mobil One I have increased my mileage to almost 12 mpg in town. And give the vehicle credit for only requiring regular gasoline.

stoli's hummer
By stoli on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

THIS IS THE MOST FUN SUV OUT THERE. THE FUEL ECONOMY IS NOT THE BEST EVEN WITH THE SUPERCHIP BUT WHAT DO EXPECT WITH A 6000 4WD TRUCK. IT SURE DOES GET THE LOOKS TOO

Great
By D G on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, runs good, fun to drive. Easy to handle and looks good when you fix it up.

Got Bank?
By rtevans on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Once you go Hummer! Well if size matters then this is the right vehicle to buy. This is true SUV.

get a hummer
By whatever23 on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just get one they are awsome I got one and I am so happy with it.