2004 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (131 reviews )
Happy H2
By jf on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

great vehicle but expect town car mileage--11mpg

Awesome Hummer, not for the tree huggers
By ChadMumford on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love this great truck,lots of head turning looks,obviously not great gas mileage but it weights 8600 lbs,what do you expect? No problems so far with the vehicle, has a great Bose sound system! Gotta have it in yellow! Only thing I would change would be some of the plastic feeling interior trim... Great truck! But not for the Tree Huggers!!

I love our Hummer
By Robert mulhern Jr on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It has proven to be everything I expected it to be-fun to drive, attention getting, and very hot sitting in my driveway!!

Tims Hummna
By Tim Ralph on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Fun to drive,attracts lots of attenion, feel safe driving it,has to many rattles and noises inside.Eats lots and lots of gas,(thats ok)

Pleasantly Surprised
By Intellicam on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned my H2 for nine months. What a great experience. The interior is world class, the ride is incredible, handling is well above the normal suv style. I CAN GO ANYWHERE!!!!! Sure, they get less than average gas mileage, but if you are upset over the mileage, you couldn't afford it in the first place!! Besides, gas is so cheap in the U.S. I spent a month in France and Germany. $4.00 to $6.00 a gallon there. No wonder they hate America!!

No other car like it
By DocEK4 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

superb car I've wanted this car for years, and I'm not disappointed. Totally awesome car!

Great
By bigcal on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just got my H2 and loving every minute of it. The gas milage is not as bad as everyone thinks 13mpg everyday driving. When i first saw the H2 i was like this is gonna be clunky and sluggish and real loud tires. To my suprise its very nimble with a great turn radius for a vehicle its size with a smooth ride with min noise inside the cabin. Overall a great vehicle!!!

My Hummer
By Mail2jb on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Everthing I expected and more. A blast to drive and if you can afford the $50,000 to buy one don't complain about the fuel economy. ( I get 9.2 mpg ) I get more compliments on this truck then I do on my BMW convertible or my old Mercedes ML. Most importantly, I feel incredibly safe driving my 3 kids around in it. Can't wait for snow!

EXCELLENT
By Finley on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

LOVE IT!THE BEST CAR I EVER OWNED! I WILL ALWAYS BUY A HUMMER.

The Hummer
By jrkaso on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This was pretty nice ride when we took it to the mountains.