Greatly Improved H2 SUT For 2008
By Vegas-SUT on
2008 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
The new 6.2L V8 is exactly what was needed to improve the power and even improve the MPG. This is my second H2 SUT and while I could use regular gas in my 05 and this 08 requires Premium it's worth the cost difference. I only drive 4-5K miles per year so I am OK with the low MPG about 15 combined city/hwy 13 city. But now I have all the power I was lacking before to pass on the Hwy. I also take my H2 SUT off road regularly and it is unbeatable on any terrain. Hummer also upgraded the interior to meet the price with quality that was missing in previous years. This is the most comfortable seats and roomiest vehicle on the road. It's like sitting on my couch.
Favorite Features
The improved engine/transmission. Upgraded interior. Back-up cam. Off road capabilities. Sound system, ability to now listen to a CD and use the nav system. Hummer actually listened and redesigned the 2008 fixing all of the issues of the previous models. This will never be an economy vehicle, best offroad
Suggested Improvements
Improve gas mileage if they can. Bring back the tiltable head rests. Install a lock on center console. Improve windshield gaskets for quieter ride/eliminate wind noise at highway speed. Mostly minor issues this is a great off road truck that will get you anywhere you want to go.