2007 HUMMER SUT
By AIRBORNE-RANGER! on
2007 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I had a Cadillac Escalade Ext prior to buying my Hummer. Previous vehicles I also owned are the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Nissan Frontier Nismo, and a Toyota Tundra. All my vehicles have been purchased with every option available. None of them compare to my Hummer SUT. The Hummer is a thrill to drive. The interior is comfortable and it rides better than my Escalade. It has a better turning radius and it does not feel like a "boat on the road" like my Escalade did. There are not many Hummer SUT's like mine on the road. Also, the gas mileage is not that bad for a truck. I am getting 13 mpg! That is better than the Escalade(11-12mpg)
Favorite Features
The open feeling with all the windows. The convience of the fold down bed/turns into 6' pickup! Comfort of the interior. Great eide, plus there is no place you can't go. Also it uses 87 oct gas and gets 13 mpg. The stereo is great. I love the air pump in the bed and the turning radius is great.
Suggested Improvements
I would like 30mpg but really....the Hummer gets great gas mileage in comparision to other 4x4 trucks. Plus, it will out-perform anything off road. The Toyota Tundra 4x4 only gets 1 mpg better gas mileage than my Hummer.