Used 2007 HUMMER H2 SUT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hummer H2-sut - Consumer Reviews

2007 HUMMER H2 SUT

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 2.8 ft. Bed - (2 reviews )

2007 HUMMER SUT
By AIRBORNE-RANGER!

2007 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had a Cadillac Escalade Ext prior to buying my Hummer. Previous vehicles I also owned are the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Nissan Frontier Nismo, and a Toyota Tundra. All my vehicles have been purchased with every option available. None of them compare to my Hummer SUT. The Hummer is a thrill to drive. The interior is comfortable and it rides better than my Escalade. It has a better turning radius and it does not feel like a "boat on the road" like my Escalade did. There are not many Hummer SUT's like mine on the road. Also, the gas mileage is not that bad for a truck. I am getting 13 mpg! That is better than the Escalade(11-12mpg)

Favorite Features

The open feeling with all the windows. The convience of the fold down bed/turns into 6' pickup! Comfort of the interior. Great eide, plus there is no place you can't go. Also it uses 87 oct gas and gets 13 mpg. The stereo is great. I love the air pump in the bed and the turning radius is great.

Suggested Improvements

I would like 30mpg but really....the Hummer gets great gas mileage in comparision to other 4x4 trucks. Plus, it will out-perform anything off road. The Toyota Tundra 4x4 only gets 1 mpg better gas mileage than my Hummer.

Needs some Interior Work
By ULvMeOnly7

2007 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 4-wheel drive and ABS Brakes make this one of the best light weight Jeep Midgets around. The luxurious Interior provide a feeling of comfort the moment you sit on the heated-premium leather seats. Looking like a Jeep in the front end; and a luxury drive in the middle with plenty of passenger room. This baby is a piece of art that just begs to be driven. All weather Michelin snow tires and bumper guard protection front and back keep your baby in pristine shape. 4-door for passenger comfort. Front and rear heating and window defrost. A rubber gas can provide extra security in fowl weather. Full size tire mount on rear panel and extension foot pedals. The design of quality & safety is love.

Favorite Features

Fold away headlamps and KC emergency lights and your ready for action. Quiet interior with a rugged exterior full of class. A quiet ride to listen to my digital cd player. On board guidance system and phone keeps me close to home and family. Enough room in back for groceries and family pets.

Suggested Improvements

License plate; inside rear trunk mount with unbreakable glass cover. Stainless steel passenger cage body. Automatic Pedal extension. 6 cylinder. locking hubcaps. Inside hood latch and skid plate underneath. 20" ground clearance. Side step assist passengers 3" x 6' rubber door-guards.