Like nothing else!
By LUVMYHUMMER on
2005 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
When they say "like nothing else" they mean it! I am 4"11 and people pull up 2 me all the time 2 see who is driving. I get compliments on it's look and color all the time. I love driving it. It's a 2005 with only 7000 miles on it. Love to take it off road out here in Lake havasu where we live. It doesn't get much mileage except 2 and from the lake. We've helped a Ford pull out both their truck and boat attached to the back of our boat and Hummer at the launch ramp. Finally a chance to show what the Hummer is really made of! I'm a proud owner. You can't own a Hummer and not love it, interior, CD system, built in phone capability, it's just a blast. Hummer is, truly, "Like nothing else!
Favorite Features
Navigation system, look, compliments I get. The way it makes me feel when I drive it. Towing capability. Heated seats, yes we do need them here in Havasu in the winter. Trunk is great for groceries.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think of any. I do think they should all come with running boards, nerf bars. It should be a standard feature. Hummer should design custom ones only for the Hummer.