2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Consumer Review: Like nothing else!

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT - Consumer Review

Base Crew Cab Pickup (6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 2.8 ft. Bed)

Like nothing else!
By LUVMYHUMMER on

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

When they say "like nothing else" they mean it! I am 4"11 and people pull up 2 me all the time 2 see who is driving. I get compliments on it's look and color all the time. I love driving it. It's a 2005 with only 7000 miles on it. Love to take it off road out here in Lake havasu where we live. It doesn't get much mileage except 2 and from the lake. We've helped a Ford pull out both their truck and boat attached to the back of our boat and Hummer at the launch ramp. Finally a chance to show what the Hummer is really made of! I'm a proud owner. You can't own a Hummer and not love it, interior, CD system, built in phone capability, it's just a blast. Hummer is, truly, "Like nothing else!

Navigation system, look, compliments I get. The way it makes me feel when I drive it. Towing capability. Heated seats, yes we do need them here in Havasu in the winter. Trunk is great for groceries.

Can't think of any. I do think they should all come with running boards, nerf bars. It should be a standard feature. Hummer should design custom ones only for the Hummer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review