Used 2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 2.8 ft. Bed - (15 reviews )

Like nothing else!
By LUVMYHUMMER

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

When they say "like nothing else" they mean it! I am 4"11 and people pull up 2 me all the time 2 see who is driving. I get compliments on it's look and color all the time. I love driving it. It's a 2005 with only 7000 miles on it. Love to take it off road out here in Lake havasu where we live. It doesn't get much mileage except 2 and from the lake. We've helped a Ford pull out both their truck and boat attached to the back of our boat and Hummer at the launch ramp. Finally a chance to show what the Hummer is really made of! I'm a proud owner. You can't own a Hummer and not love it, interior, CD system, built in phone capability, it's just a blast. Hummer is, truly, "Like nothing else!

Navigation system, look, compliments I get. The way it makes me feel when I drive it. Towing capability. Heated seats, yes we do need them here in Havasu in the winter. Trunk is great for groceries.

Can't think of any. I do think they should all come with running boards, nerf bars. It should be a standard feature. Hummer should design custom ones only for the Hummer.

Awesome experience~best vehicle ever
By NYC girl

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Love driving it. In gas stations, all other drivers always come over and ask about it. For the huge size, it gets about 2-3 mpg less than other smaller sized SUV's and the same or better than most large pickups I've encountered. The off road, the stability, the unbelievable comfort inside far surpasses most others in the category-no competition. No road noise, visiblity its fantastic, miles above the rest! Everyone I know that has one, loves it and wouldn't get anything else. Even in this gas starved economy, other SUV's getting 2mp gallon more can't come close to everything in comfort this provides. My family loves it!

Leather seats, visibility for miles above the rest, sound system is amazing, comfort inside is fabulous for long drives too. Luxury more than truck.

Make digital clock larger for those of us needing reading glasses as we get older to see it!

She is here!!!! Finally
By crw0868

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

one owner, driven on highway only, off road twice to experience the H2 truly fun, really does what they say, will tow anything, i towed rangers out of problems with front wench, rides better than cadillac, sound system a blast, wife making me sell it under market

the ride is awesome, wench is worth everything

none

I Love My H2 SUT
By walc

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle and really fun to drive. It handles very well and has a suprisingly small turning radius. I think the power is excellent. I'm usually the first away from a traffic light and it really performs off road. It is very comfortable for day to day on-road driving, as well as off- roading. My wife loves it too. She feels safe.

The XM satelite radio and OnStar hands free telephone are very nice. The interior is great. Seating is very comfortable and the interior is well designed.

I love it just the way it is now.

Off-Road Truck
By MAS

2005 HUMMER H2 SUT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

If you like off-roading this is the truck to get. It's ready to go in stock form where other stock 4x4's will need lots of mods to stay up. Gas mileage is really not that bad when compared to other large trucks or capable 4x4's with large tires. I drive 84 miles a day and average 16.4 mpg. Half of my trip is city stop and go, and the other half is highway at 60 mph max. Just minimize the stop and go, and use the cruise control on the highway. When just city driving, I average 12.5 mpg like most other trucks. These are really world numbers.

Off-roading capabilities are #1.

About the only thing you could do to make it better would be to add an optional diesel motor.