2008 Honda S2000 CR - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S2000 model:
Not just willing, eager
By dynosaur0 on 08/26/09 15:24 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda S2000 CR CR 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned many cars over forty years: Sunbeam Alpine, Alfa Romeo Spyder, MGB and BMW 2002, back when. With a family, later, I was lucky with more practical, fun cars: VW GTI and BMW M3. Last year, I bought my S2000 in rich, pearlescent Rio Yellow. My wife was worried about the yellow. After she saw it, she said it was a perfect color for the shape and character of the car. This is the most eager, engaging car I've ever driven. It doesn't isolate you from the road or insulate you from the experience of covering ground. This is the most reliable open-top sports car made. Its instantaneous responses to driver input make it the best performance value available.

As good as their motorcycles
By gene on 12/28/08 09:45 AM (PST)

2008 Honda S2000 CR CR 2dr Convertible w/AC, Audio (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a poor man's world class car. Fantastic handling, hard acceleration, and great build quality combine with bulletproof mechanicals to make what I feel to be the greatest package for the money. This car looks like it could cost twice what it does. I can park this car next to nearly anything else on the road and not feel in the slightest way inferior.

kind of project car
By brandon m on 09/29/08 21:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda S2000 CR CR 2dr Convertible w/AC, Audio (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I love my car. it is wonderful. It's quick but want it quicker. The steering is wonderful. Takes turns well.

Not for the road!
By Honda2000CR on 12/10/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2008 Honda S2000 CR CR 2dr Convertible w/AC, Audio (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Beware to all, the CR is only for the track. If you are thinking about it for a daily driver or even a weekend getaway car, get the regualar S2000. I drove it less then eight miles on a "standard" road, felt like I went 10 round with Mayweather giving me kidney shots. If you are going to use it for what it was made for (track), you'll have a blast.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.