I Love This Car
By Henry on
2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
I always wanted to have an S2k & when they said that they're gonna stop selling in a year or two I decided to get one. I've always driven automatic and I was nervous when I test drove this car. But it easy to drive this car. If the engine dies, one push of a button and you're back in business. The top goes up and down pretty fast. The seats are comfy. It doesn't have a lot of oohs and aahs as far as features are concerned (uber sound sys etc). But I pretty much knew about it before I bought the car. And the engine! I have to always check myself because they just passed a law in VA about speeding 20 miles over. It's gonna hurt. I'm gonna keep this car even if I decide to get another car.
Favorite Features
It's a driver's car pure and simple. Very responsive. I like it especially when cornering. Other drivers slow down but I don't :P. So easy to change lanes and the brakes are excellent. Power top. Very convenient. Shifting gears is so easy. I didn't drive stick before but I learned pretty quickly.
Suggested Improvements
Well I scratched the front. :( I totally forgot those concrete thingies in parking lots. Maybe a warning system like the other reviewer suggested. A bigger lockable storage compartment for important papers (like registration and stuff).