Great Car but a word of warning
By Airmaster on
2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
Have had the car for nearly a year now, and the driving experience has been great. BUT now for the warning. The S2000's seats (and parts, for that matter) are hot parts with young kids souping up their little cars. My car was completely stripped; seats, steering wheel, radio, airbags, and carpet, right in front of my own house. If you are to purchase this car, make sure you have a garage or a very good aftermarket alarm. If not, stay clear of the car. I now have an alarm, but I still have that fear of someone stripping it again.
Favorite Features
It takes corners amazingly well, and that 6 speed stick is so much fun to use. The 6th "overdrive" gear is great for cruising at any speed over 45 MPH, and it allows the car to return good mileage. It took a while for the car to become broken in, but ever since, it has returned 24 MPG on each tank.
Suggested Improvements
There is plenty of comfort for me, but larger people always complain. Maybe install some kind of feature to make it harder to steal the seats, steering wheel, etc. Nav option?