S2000 = Jet Fighter
By Brandon on
2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car to replace my 1999 M3. Haven't looked back. The car can play nice little roadster and the sporty feeling stays hidden if you keep it under 6k rpms. But when you see the curve up ahead an you hit 6k rpms, no more nice little honda, the sound becomes better than anything else youve heard, you turn in sharp and the car sticks like super glue. The S2000 can beat the boxsters in the turns if you're a good driver. This car feels so willing to turn in an accel. The interior is perfect, everything is in the right spot, the transmission is the best I've ever driven with. The digital dash is very driver oriented. Honda somehow made a great car, even better. Not too many cars can compare.
Favorite Features
Coupe to convertible in 10 seconds. Handling, handling, handling. The dashboard, 8k rpm redline, 0-60 in about 5.5 seconds. taking the turns quicker than my friends boxster S. The slick feeling of the shifter. The sound when you hit 6k rpms. The handling. The way the interior is designed. handling.
Suggested Improvements
Lack of torque in the low rpm range can get annoying sometimes. Lack of storage space for things like CD's and maps. When you just wanna drive home and relax, this car can get somewhat noisy, but it is a sports car so I shouldn't complain.