S2000 - Wonderfully Engineered Vehicle!
By Clarence on
2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
Vehicle handling is superb. It's engine hums so effortlessly and is ready to pounce immediately when thrown in the right gear. The shifting is very precise and the pedals are placed in the right positions for heel-toe action. The pedals aren't heavy and cumbersome, but light enough for my wife to use. The guages are large and easy to read with all pertinent info available. When driven lightly, its a fuel miser. Maintenance is 'Honda- esque'. Its trunk is large enough for a weekend out with my wife. The VSD saved me from curb rashes on several occassions when carelessly turning on web pavement!
Favorite Features
VSD and its ability to turn it off. Power hardtop. Its small size that makes cleaning/waxing/maintaining it not time consuming as my Van or SUV. Gets good gas mileage when driven lightly.
Suggested Improvements
The cover that can be put over the convertible when its full retracted should be easier to install. Its a hassle to install/remove! Aux input for MP3 player somewhere on the radio unit itself or in the center storage compartment. Power unlock for passenger side door!