2006 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: reliable bullet

2006 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

reliable bullet
By Andre5150 on

2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought an s2000 not too long ago planning to modify it. When I first got it I noticed that it was very fuel efficient, light already so it didn't take much to move it, and it drove quick for a 2.2 liter. I was very familiar with the s2000 before because I build and race cars. I own a 527 hp 02 wrx, and the honda is my second race car. My honda has tons of potental to produce extreme amounts of horsepower without a turbo or supercharger, It handles great on the track, mountains, canyons, and streets. Very effecient as far as delivering the power to the ground because it's so solid and light. Speaking from experience this is the best performance roadster under 60 k.

2.2 inline 4 v tech engine, 6 speed manual close ratio gearbox, rear wheel drive, wide tires, low body weight, safety, good handling suspension, brakes, and design.

The sound system is not so good and the speakers wear out really fast. Kids my age replace the audio in our car anyways; so why pay for something we're not going to use? Boost the rpm back up. Add crossdrilled brake rotors. Design a more durable clutch please, after market clutch kits are expensive.