End All, Be All!
By Hunch on
2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
Having owned 7 cars in the past 10 years, including a Lexus, a BMW, an Infinity, and an assortment of others, THIS is the car I've been looking for! I thought I was looking for luxury, but what I REALLY was looking for was the purity of performance in a great looking convertible! I tested the BMW Z4 and the Nissan 350z, but they paled in comparision, especially if you consider price in the equation. I've never felt this "connected" to a car. As you slide into the cockpit, you become one. Every aspect involves you. I don't miss the bells and whistles. In fact, their absence makes me enjoy this car even more! My advice? Take one for a test drive before you buy ANY other sports car!
Favorite Features
Simplicity and purity of the car. Nothing but performance and enjoyment. Phenomenal handling, exhaust note is sooooo pleasing to listen to, tremendous acceleration. Never had a car that could get to 50mph in SECOND gear! And four more gears to go? And DANG it looks great!!!
Suggested Improvements
I only have two suggestions - a dimly lit ring to find the ignition when it's dark. And secondly, a stereo system that holds up a bit better when the top is down. Some frequencies blow right out onto the freeway leaving the music behind! = :)