2006 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: 2006 S2000

2006 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

2006 Honda S2000

2006 S2000
By DC707 on

2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I just picked up my 2006 S2000 four days ago and I finally just now pried myself out of it. It absolutely fits the bill for what I was looking for. Really fast, fun, ergonomic interior designed to keep your hands on the wheel. Driving it is more fun than should be legal. No doubt about the cars racing heritage. If you want a "Lexus ride" this is not the car for you. IT'S A SPORTS CAR. Everything you have already read in all the magazines is true. Razor sharp stearing, great high RPM performance, improved lower RPM performance. Definately comfortable enough for a daily driver. Unfortunately I won't be driving it daily but I would love to.

Unreal handling, thoughtful interior design, great "on demand" high revving power, super easy to operate top, decent gas mileage and great looks. Last but not least my golf clubs fit in the trunk using my normal golf bag, not some mini travel bag!!

At this point I have no suggested improvements other than a lower price would be nice, but, as usual.....you get what you pay for. Now that I think about it sometines it feels like an extra gear would be nice when freeway cruising but it's definitely tolerable.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review