2005 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: Wow!

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Review

By S22K on

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought my S2K used with 50,000 miles on it. I have owned a lot of cars in my time, I change out about every 2 years, but this one takes the cake. The interior shows little wear, the trans and clutch are great, no leaks etc. I had a 06 GTI and a 06 MX-5 Miata before I bought the S2K. This car is in a whole other league from those. You simply think turn and it does it. The communication between the road the car and you is incredible. I looked at Boxster's as well, but the interior wear and the expense of upkeep is ridiculous on those. How can you not love the 6,000 rpm wail of this engine. I thought i would be hard to get used to but, once you get the hang of it.

Quality and reliability. Ease of top. The way the seat keeps me in place.

A top liner would be good. I drove though a rain storm the other day and it sounded like hail. This would also help keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Seat warmers for the winter. A better placed power outlet for radar detectors, my elbow always unplugs it now.