2005 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: Totally Unbelievable!!!

2005 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Totally Unbelievable!!!
By Paule on

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Ever since I was kid I always hoped to by a Porsche 911 as my dream car...That all changed after I purchased my 05 S2000! The car is TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE in every way. And when I see other S2000 owners that have previously plopped down the mega- bucks for a 911, and turn around and sing the praise of the S2000, well it makes me really, really happy! Like a Cheshire cat, I might add! When the engine hits 6500k it takes on an all together different personality. Its a little bit scary, in a real cool way. Its like getting 2 cars in one. Top speed is supposed to be 150. I've had mine up to 118 and it was more stable than anything Ive ever driven, (including a 911). I'll never sell it.

The V-tech engine is Special Indeed. I've also been told that they were hand crafted. Oh yeah, my wife who has a love/hate thing going on with speed loved being in the passenger seat and traveling down the highway at 111mph! Now that is the ultimate testimony.

None really. And I really thought about it.