2005 Honda S2000 2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - One year and still lovin

2005 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Base Convertible (2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

One year and still lovin it!
By airheart6 on

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my car for one year now and I still enjoy each time I get behind the wheel. I've installed the 8 CD changer as well as the headrest speakers which really make a difference when the top is down. You could hear music before, but you can really hear it well now. I was also pleased about the mileage (I've gotten 23-25 mpg), not near as good as my Toyota Camry, but much more fun to drive. I find the leg room on this car much better too. I "tried on" many sports cars as I have long legs, and this one "fit". I also liked the glass back window in the top. It's much easier to see out of than the Nissan Z6 (which I found to be roomy inside, but visibility was terrible out the back window).

Favorite Features

Smooth shifting; controls at your finger tips; great visibility out the back window.

Suggested Improvements

Difficult to see out front window with top up when you need to see traffic lights. You must duck down a bit. Also, install a pad on the back of the visor for garage door opener. My husband put one on my car and I love it. There's no place to put control for opener in my car.