2005 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: My Toy

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Review

My Toy
By bob duffin on

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2004 S2000 as a birthday/divorce finally done gift for myself. I'm no young puppy and over the years I've owned a 1961 TR-3, a 1969 MGB-GT and far and above this S2000 is the best of them all! It's just such a pleasure to drive to work on the country roads and go thru the gears, accelerate up and down hills. It takes us 45 minutes of just pure fun driving to get to work and it goes quick. I love this car for its road handling but I am constantly surprised by its power, it gets up and goes when you want it to.

I love the quick up and down top, the great handling, and the good looks. In a parking lot one day, while I was waiting for my wife, a gentleman remarked how the car was "very classy". After I thanked him, he got into his Mercedes and drove off. I added front air dam and small trunk spoiler.

I would suggest a larger selection of colors, I love the blue, but it would look better with a black interior. I have the black on black. An easier to use cover for the top when its down would help. More speakers. That's about it, everything else, don't touch!