2005 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: Mid-life crisis cure!

2005 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Mid-life crisis cure!
By Gary on

2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

More than 30 years after my first roadster I bought an S2000. It was worth the wait! Friends have suggested calling it the Honda MLC (for Mid-Life Crisis!) The handling is superb! The engine revs to 8200 so quickly that it scares you the first time you floor it. Everything you read about its performance is true. I feel I'm driving a formula 1 race car. The seats are extremely supportive and comfortable. My wife and I are looking forward to our first long road trip. A sports car is meant to be fun to drive and the S2000 succeeds beautifully in accomplishing this mission ! I live in Wisconsin and will drive it daily - except in snow! This car will make your driving dreams come true!

Performance and handling. Styling. Value - top down fun and super car performance for THOUSANDS of dollars less than anything else! Reliability - it's a Honda. Unexpected entertainment - guys in mini-vans and Buicks want to take you on at the stoplights!

Redesign the difficult-to-use convertible top boot!!! Make the headrest - or behind-the-seat - speakers and XM radio standard. I solved the storage problem myself - I bought a used pick-up truck for hauling stuff!