Fun Car
By Bob on
2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
This is my fifth conv't - I also still drive an RX-7. I thought the RX-7 was fun to drive until I got my hands on this machine. Right after I got it I took it on a week long trip up through NY, NH, MA, NYC and back to MD. It was a fab experience on all types of roads including tpks and NYC traffic and some very heavy rain in RI with no problems. I really enjoy its tight handling, road feel and ease of shifting. I did and still have difficulty getting the convert cover boot to snap in place. Dropping the top is certainly a lot easier than it is with an RX-7. I also like the acceleration reserve at high speeds - when I'm at 70 or 80 I can easily step out and pass anything else on the roa
Favorite Features
Acceleration ability (response to pedal is great)and looks. Also like the glass rear window like the RX-7. The trunk is fab for a car its size. Seats very comfortable for long rides. Feel or road is very positive.
Suggested Improvements
Would like an easier to use cover for the top when down, heated seats, outside temp indicator, automatic headlight turn-off, audio input on radio for my iPod and autodim rearview mirror.