All thehype was soooooo truee!!!!!!!!
By RON on
2005 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
This car is amazing! I am and have been a Mercedes owner for the past 5 years and I wanted to get a fun car that was at a reasonable price not Mb style. Well my GF pointed this car out and I knew all the awards this car has won, but never really considered it. Well we did not even test drive the car and we leased it. I practically had to re-learn how to drive manual and taught my GF. SHE/I love it! We fight for it all the time. Especially in the summer time. Winter-time is a different story>>> will need winter tires or second car definietly. But man the looks, the people trying to race you! I feel like a celebrity! LOL! 2cars almost had accidents tryin 2look at it!. Itslikeahotchick!!
Favorite Features
The exterior style/interior style, short throw shifter, high revving engine, convertible, affordability, reliability so far so good 7 months into it. The compliments/looks. The handling. Oh almost forgot xenon lights I wonder if this is what a Lotus feels like lol! practicality of a daily driver
Suggested Improvements
Why oh why is this the worst radio in history of the automobile. What the heck is Honda thinking? Even headrest speakers aren't good. Don't waste your money on that option. MORE TORQUE Please should least have 200 ft/lb POWER SEATS? WHERE IS THE GAS BUTTON? $100 if u find it on 1st try!