2005 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (119 reviews )
Miata?
By Niwee on 06/05/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Doesn't anyone feel like they are looking at a Miata when they approach this car? Also, when sitting in the bucket seats for about an hour my back really starts to hurt. I love the ride--but not sure about all this hype.

Honda S2000 after 19,000 miles
By Rever on 06/03/05 15:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Actually, I bought the early 2000 model. After 19,000 miles, it's been totally reliable, just like any other Honda, but the performance surprises everyone who rides in it. What a sound and feel once the revs pass 6,200 RPM!!

Surprise in a little package!
By 2000 Honda S2000 on 06/03/05 11:46 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I traded a corvette for this Honda S2000 when it first came on the market. I have never regretted one minute of being the owner of one. It corners like a dream, drives with the power of any sport car I have ever had and I don't have to worry about the market being saturated with them. I feel unique. My dream car.

I'll Take Two!
By tikigod24 on 05/22/05 17:08 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

If you are in the market for a 2-seat sports car, look no further. This car is the best bang for the buck EVER! At least daily people at the stoplights roll down the window and compliment the car, no kidding! The car not only has the straight line performance after 3000 RPM, it corners like no other car could! The only drawbacks are a rough ride over pot holes and I wish the fuel economy could be a tad better. Other then those two issues, this car makes me want to get up in the morning for the drive to work!

find a reason to go to the store!!
By Jon-david DiMaggio on 05/19/05 00:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This is such a fun vehicle to drive that I have had to make up reasons to run to the corner store. Honda has really put together a high performance machine that is very sleek and good looking. The handling is extremely tight and smooth.

Great buy - CD Player problem?
By Matt on 05/16/05 10:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a winner. It rides great for a sportscar, handles exceptionally well and has enough power to remind you that it is a sportscar. Gets decent gas mileage also.

Excellent Sport Convertible
By Donald K Cariaga on 05/15/05 18:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

The S2000 is an excellent sports car that does not carry the large price- tag. The handling, acceleration, and stopping ability is great. The interior though not plush, is very nice. The top can be deployed very easily and a hard top is also available. Similar to the corvettes of old. It brings back memories of the way sports cars were in the past without the loss of gas milage. It is plenty fast and brings back the delight in just driving....An excellent automobile.

I Heart my S2K
By jcyoung on 05/13/05 14:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

After twelve months and twelve thousand miles, I still love this car and look forward to driving it. Last fall, I drove the six hundred plus miles to Santa Fe in under nine hours and arrived totally fresh. Then, the experience of having the S2K on the Sangre de Cristos mountain roads.......sheer pleasure. If you love sports cars and do not mind a little noise, this is the car to own. If something were to happen to it, I would run to my Honda dealer to to get another S2K. Fabulous ride.

Honda S2000 Roadster
By Elaine on 05/13/05 00:20 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I recently purchased this car,and have found this car to be very outstanding in not only performance but style and comfort also. I receive many compliments on this car and would refer this make to any one looking for an inexpensive sports car that handles like a dream.

cheaper than a 'vette'
By ibchiliman on 05/11/05 21:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This car is incredibly nimble and quick. It goes where you point it, responds instantly to throttle imput and stops fast. The ergonmics are excellent, pedal location, gear shift placement and throws, hand and arm placement are all natural and comfortable. I am 5',11' tall, 190 lbs and fit fine. Because of its size, luggage/storage space is at a premium.