2004 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: My Black Roadster

2004 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

My Black Roadster
By Pete on

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

At 60-years young I've been a car nut most of my adult life. I have to admit the S2 is the most fun machine I've driven. Value?... you would have to pay thousands more to get a roadster with the handling, performance, & styling of the S2. I'd like to know the process or the nut who figured the S2 @ 20 mpg! I'm on my 2nd S2 the very worst I've gotten, driving hard in the mountains, was 22 mpg, I'll average 24 mpg on the highway 27 mpg.

Fun car to drive on the highway or track. Great performance and reliability for the buck and man is it fun running the gears with its jewel like short-throw tranny!

Much rather have analog speed-o and tack plus an oil pressure and 12-volt gauge is needed. The interior seats are too narrow for us wide guys and the total interior could stand a more up to date design. Imagine the performance if Honda added a 3.0L+ six cylinder to the S2!!!