2004 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: I love this little car and you

2004 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

I love this little car and you will too.
By Convinced on

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this car when I was over 50 years old, so you can well imagine that this isn't the first car I've ever owned. I've owned Chevy's, VW's, Cadillac's, Audi's, two Porsche's (a 9llT Targa and a 944) and a couple I just as soon not admit. I've NEVER, however, had people literally run down the street after my car screaming at the top of their lungs at me in an attempt to find out what kind of car I was driving. That is: Until I bought this S2000. More strangers have walked up to me out of the blue to tell me how much they loved my S2000 than the total number of people that had ever said anything to me about all the previous cars I've ever owned... and, the Porsches were beautiful cars.

2 years later & I still get just as big a kick out of driving it as I did the first time behind the wheel. It's just plain fun to drive such a responsive & reliable machine. (I loved my Porches, but the mechanic had them 6 months out of every year I owned them.) This S2000 just keeps kickin'.

Not anything important.... but, I think I'd consider moving the heater ducts that are currently next to the steering wheel just a little lower on the dash board. Sometimes your fingers get a little too warm when you have the heater blasting full on.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review