I Love My Baby
By Marc on
2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
The S2000 is a great car, if it's what you're looking for. I get people all the time that ask me what kind of car it is, and about its stats. These things are very rare, which I love as Mustangs and Z4's are a dime a dozen. It's a true roadster that's best with the top down on an open road. Long highway trips can be tiring when cruising in 6gear with the engin humming around 4k rpm's for hours. I highly recommend test driving this beast as well as the compitition to truly get a feeling of what it's about. I bought mine as a welcome back to America present after being deployed to Iraq, and did several months of research before purchasing. You should do the same.
Favorite Features
Short throw 6-speed manual, tight seats, great handling with very little body roll, enough room for me and my lady only, a small yet soulfull car. Always get a lot of looks while driving my red bullet around with the top down.
Suggested Improvements
available supercharger or turbo charger. Aftermarket supercharges push these to around 350hp. who wouldn't want to shell out 4 or 5k (the then price of a new Z4) for an extra 100hp/torque? With the NSX gone what are the chances to throw it's v6 VTEC engine in a limited production model?