Honda S2000 - Drop Top Heaven
By James Holly on
2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
The Honda S2000 is an amazing vehicle. It's styling is the best of any car on the road. People yell, "Nice car, mister!" all the time when I drive past. That never happened with any other car I've ever owned, and I'm 47 years old so I've owned a few. The interior is like the cockpit of an F-16 fighter. It's a great, snug fit, like a perfect set of driving gloves. Every control is within easy reach, and every instrument is easily read. The 6 speed shifter has short throws that scream precision! The car's reflexes are razor sharp, and there is no lag time when you want to accelerate. You do it NOW! Ripping off 8 grand shifts is such a blast! And all with the top down. What a car!
Favorite Features
1. Styling. It's the best looking car out there. The only thing close in my opinion is the Porsche Boxter. 2. Performance. The 2.2 liter is wound so tight it leaps whenever you want it too. It feels like Formula 1. 3. Price. All this for $33,000 ain't bad. 4. 26 MPG isn't bad either.
Suggested Improvements
I have no suggestions for improvement. For my price range this is perfection. I couldn't ask for more.