2003 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: It's a head turner where ever

2003 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

It's a head turner where ever I go
By pvc374 on

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is an adrenaline rush every time I drive it. It negotiates tight curves at high speed like it is on railroad tracks. I especially like the feel of the wheel and drivers seat. It is as though I am sitting in the cockpit of an Indy formula car. It will rachet up to 100 mph so fast it will take your breath away and handle the same as though you are doing 35 mph. I would buy this car again in a heart beat. It measures up to other roadsters costing far more money.

The sound of the engine when it reaches 6000 rpms and over. The additional torque at 6000 rpm. Very tight steering and the all aluminum engine. Top quality fit and finish. Incredible dependability. Clean and simple interior design. None of that chromey stuff. All roadster from stem to stern.

Tires especially the rear wear out far too soon even when driven lightly. A better sound system. Other than that I hope Honda leaves it alone.