Extended the lease
By DaDeacon's on
2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
Hot wheel stickers are on the rockers in front of the back wheel because it's Yellow and Hot. I've driven this roadster for 4yrs and yes in the snow too! If the snow isn't too deep it goes like a 4x4. This yeller car is the most fun I've had driving. Having driven everything else that goes fast this car is an everyday rush! 55000 miles and no problems. The most "attracting" car to the public that I have ever owned. The engine is bullet proof and 70 mph is all I have ever taken it to. It corners like a yellow Twinkie on rails. I personally think it's powerful enough and boogies when I wind her up. I told myself to never fall in love with my cars but this love is a marriage made in heaven!
Favorite Features
It feels like I should put on a helmet and gloves when I start it. Too cool and rpms are always waiting to be massaged. I love the body and the way it doesn't rust from a stone chip. Quick controls for almost everything are my favorites.
Suggested Improvements
Changes I'd like to see are; How about a radar plug by the mirror. I dislike the seat belt male metal connection that gets stuck in the drivers door. If I use the click to open the door but go into the trunk first the door locks again.