2003 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
Just like a crotchrocket!
By LeeHayabusa on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

As a avid sportbike rider I usually HATE driving a car...that is until I bought the S2000! This car absolutely screams! not quite as fast as my bike but the roar from the engine as it nears 9K almosts sounds the same! I love this car!

Aw-some
By Frank1894 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Best sports car buy in the total market.

Honda S2000=Quality & Performance
By Bills2k on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The Honda S2000 is an awesome car with the perfect blend of high performance with decent gas milage. It is a fun car to drive and gives me the same feeling that only my previous Corvettes give me. I can't explain that feeling. You just have to drive one and you will know exactly what I mean. It is like your on top of the world when driving the S2000.

NICE SUPER POWER CAR
By hrv on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a bomb.. best manual car i have ever drive.. i love this car

THERES NOTHING LIKE A HONDA!
By JETTGIRL on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

IM A HONDA LOVER....I HAD A 1998 HONDA CIVIC LX WHICH WAS A GREAT CAR....NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT....I TRADED IT IN FOR THE SEXY HONDA S2000. LOVE THIS CAR...ITS TROUBLE FREE LIKE THE CIVIC, DRIVES AND HANDLES GREAT....LOVE IT, LOVE IT ,LOVE IT!!!

Great Graduation Present!
By smssws on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car! It is so fun to drive, except in the rain. It does tend to scare me in the rain, but other than that it handles like a dream. My husband can always tell when I have the top down and music on, because I never answer my phone.

Sweet Ride
By Sculptor on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The preformance of this car is amazing. It handles like the cars in the $60,000 range. The handling on the curves are its better features, it tuck into the curve, like there is a groove in the road made for it. The more you challenge the engine the more it likes it. The high red line makes for a different drive then any other vehicle I have owned before. It has two personalities, one is a well built nice driving little two seat with a sweet look, then your get it into the 6.5 RPMs and it is a monster. It can scream through curves. red lines at 9000 RPMs. it is a car you have to "REALLY Drive" to understand and appreciate!

A GREAT TOY
By TODD ONEILL on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

IT'S A GREAT CAR TO HAVE AS A TOY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW IT WILL DO IN SNOW? THAT'S WHY I KEPT MY SUV. COMFORT OK BUT SOME CONTROLS HARD TO REACH IE. GAS CAP RELEASE AND GLOVE COMPARTMENT. BUT WHERE ELSE DO YOU PUT THAT STUFF? OVERALL FUN TOY!

S2000 RAW POWER/CONSTANT SHIFT
By Vicki on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great sports car for the purist. It is not a car that is fun to drive unless you are driven to SHIFT and race everyone. Pure High Tech design in engine and drivetrain. For the Purist that wants NO Frills

It's A Wonderful Toy!
By Diogones on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is my third summer as an S2000 owner and the excitement hasn't diminished one bit! It drives and performs like new with the exception of the rear tires. Those had to be replaced at 13,500 miles. The tread was completely gone and I'm not an abusive driver.