2003 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
that;s a real sport car
By bug slug 007 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

too bad that it didn;t came with power seats and ajustable lumbar suport and a little extra torqe whoud'nt hurt.

S2000 Kicks
By s2kick@55 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i do not own but drove friends, this is definatly my dream car to buy in the near future. It is amazing from every aspect. With its most powerful engine per litre in retail production (120h.p/litre) it can definatly perform and keep up with alot of stuff out there, by the way the Dodge viper only gets about 50 h.p per litre for comparsion! The handling on this car is impecable, wow it can ride on the road liek its a train on rails, so responsive also. Ya, I can go on and on about my day of fun in this car. - worth every penny of the 30-some thousand dollars it costs.

Amazing
By sloppyjoe4@aol.com on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

In the short time that i have had the priveledge to drive this car i have nothing but great things to say about it. It's super to drive on highway, or city roads, top up, or top down.

2002 S 2000 Honda Roadster
By MattG on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

There can't be a better place in the world to test yourself than the twisting, turning roads of Tennessee. I meet a lot of other roadster drivers here and the talk is always how the S 2000 drives. I can't compare it much because my only other sports car was an antique Porche. This one screams, hugs the corners and goes where you point it. There's no frills in this car to take up your slack except antilock brakes which I appreciate. It's trully a sports car and will test any drivers skill but also instills confidence and makes you want to do it all again. It makes your dopamine levels surge when you do it right!

A Blast to Drive!
By laldrich on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After more than 3 months, I still get a big smile when I see my red Honda. It is incredibly fun to drive, and it amazes me that I have avoided a ticket! I love it more and more... Fundamentally it is a driver's car. Comfort is for driving, nothing more. It's not a lot of fun with the top up since you are so low to the ground and it is very tough to see to the right rear of the car. But with the top down, you are transformed. You feel like driving a souped up go cart. It turns so tight, accelerates so well. I turned 51 this year, so this is my mid-life crisis car, and I don't have a second of regret. Enjoy....

One fun machine
By Indyjoel on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

A great car. What a match, Formula 1 performance with Honda reliability. I actually love driving to work now.

rag top for the track
By Event Horizon on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a classic and will always be a classic; there is no equal.

The car make you feel alive
By snakei on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

awesome racing car

Honda s2000
By Lance on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car

the best car, bar none
By suppity on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

the build quality along with hondas reputation for building reliable, great- looking and environmentally friendly vehicles, makes the s2000 the most fun and satisfying vehicle i've ever owned.