Used 2003 Honda S2000 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )

My Honda S-2000
By no neck

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My Honda 2003 S-2000 is exciting and fun to drive. Everytime I get into it it feels like I'm driving a brand new vehicle. I get excited every time I go out on the road with it. Everyone looks at it no matter where I'm at.

The style and acceleration. It's a pure sports car.

Gas cap has to be improved. It works loose sometimes and you have to get the engine chek light reset at the dealer or the light will bother you. The seats can be a little wider and the cup holder has to be moved and same with the emergency flash. Needs glove compartment.

They lied
By Dean2

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

You know the saying "if it seems too good to be true, it is"? Well my s2000 is the first and only car I've ever had that doesn't get old. The more you drive these things, the more you get into them. It fits like a glove, it's NOT soft, and it feels like it reads your mind. You don't just choose your line through a corner, you decide which pebbles you want to tie together to make the line you want. This is just flat out fun and there's not enough room here to describe it.

Price to fun ratio

I'm still trying to figure out why it has a CD and a radio. Who needs them...

S2k03
By Redline9000

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm a former racer with NASCAR,ARCA,SCCAa and this car is almost track ready. Good Power in all 6 gears and really does the VTECH growl about 6500 rpm. Get it,Drive it & You'll keep it!!

Power & Hi Rev

Seats and over-stuffed and stereo is a bad joke.

Excellent
By Robbroy

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car just wants to move! It handles great and is just a fun car to drive. Gas milage is fine for the amount of power you get. I would buy another one with no questions asked.

Putting the top down and crusing

No improvements needed.

service of honda is very poor
By kay

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i love the car..i get many compliments on it.after all they only make 5000 of them a year and people dont really know what kind of car it is..but the motor blew at 4k miles and honda did not want to warranty it..the dealer ships were very poor on fixing things and three times i brought it in for service..they damaged my car...from the bumper to the fender to the front lip spoiler..bronx honda...and curry honda..the best service i ever gotten is rushneck honda in tarrytown...and honda told me that they did not want to warranty the blown motor..

it was a "GOOD WILL WARRANTY"..motor blown was due to "OVER REVING the car" but u give me a car that rev's to 9K rpm and tell me not to drive it to 9k? kay chan

bigger trunk,bigger interior, fix behind the seats by the head rest...moving the seat all the way back damages the back of the seat