2003 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
Best car for the price
By arteyepro on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This little sports car is trully the most fun and best handling/performance for the buck. It truly runs rings around it competitors.

Honda S2000 - A Great car all around
By monkey dude on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The handling is incredible. This car never gets old. Every time I get into it, it seems its like the first time i ever drove it. Just incredible car all the way around.

My 40th Birthday Present :)
By Patricia Wingenfeld on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love my 2003 S2000. I have to say that this was the best purchase I have ever made. I have a silver/red interior that looks just as hot as it rides. People constantly wave and stop me at red lights to share their opinions that this vehicle is spectacular. I agree with them. I utilize this car as my "Sunday Afternoon" vehicle rather than my primary mode of transport. In FL where the rains can be torential, the S2000 rides a bit low for flash flooding roadways. Also, I have found with the spoilers added on, the ride is so low to the ground that any road debris is a danger...2 times in the body shop to date. I love my S2000. You will love yours too.

Buy this car!
By Margaritasnsun on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a kick ass automobile. Not only does it look good it performs to the max. Forget about the boxster, this car is the choice. People look at it and don't know what it is, but they want it. And the BMW? try fitting your clubs in the trunk - you'll need a tow package to carry them. Not with the S2000, mine fit perfectly! What else could you ask for. Handles the curves like a slot car.

Awesome car!
By Speed-ball on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My husband bought this car for me for my birthday! Best present I ever recieved. It's so much fun to drive.

almost perfect
By s2k fan on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

a true drivers car,absolute pure performance.if your looking for all the creature comforts of todays modern luxury cars go buy a 3 or 5 series BMW,but if you like the thought of almost 9k shifts ,screaming motor,back road driving,this is your car!

my car
By flrodeo on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just brought a s2000 . I have always owned dually trucks. I got it for my birthday . Its great my girlfriend drove it and brought one the next day. thanks for the great car. It s fast too.

Driving Machine
By spkrmakr on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was unsure when my wife wanted a 2- seater sports car. We picked the S2000 because of seemingly good value for the dollar spent. This car is fast once you learn to drive it. Well made and a "true" sports car. Highly recommended!

s2000
By dfarrelly on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

very solid. excellent handling; right amount of oversteer for experienced driver. peaky engine; great modulation in turns. good seats. best shifter to come out of a factory.

It's a BLAST!
By BLAST on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is really a race car and it's fabulous!